Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
**$10K SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS**
Calling all aspiring leaders! We are a growing Skilled Nursing Facility and Assisted Living campus in western Wisconsin, in search of a new Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (NHA). The ideal candidate will understand the overall operations of the facility and be able to guide growth an improvement in accordance with customer needs, government regulations and company policies, with focus on maintaining excellent care for the residents.
Essential Job Functions:
- Facility Management
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the facility’s programs and activities in conjunction with facility’s operational budget and state and federal regulations.
- Lead the facility management staff and consultants in developing and working from a business plan that focuses on all aspects of facility operations, including setting priorities and job assignments.
- Monitor each department’s activities, communicate policies, evaluate performance, provide feedback and assist, observe, coach, and discipline as needed.
- Oversee regular rounds to monitor delivery of nursing care, operation of support departments, cleanliness and appearance of the facility; morale of the staff; and ensure resident needs are being addressed.
- Exhibit positive customer service both to internal and external customers.
- Utilize survey information, in addition to other source documents, to address areas of importance as defined by our customers.
- Verify that the building and grounds are maintained appropriately and that equipment and work areas are clean, safe and orderly, and any hazardous conditions are addressed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and confirm compliance with all governmental regulations.
- Facility Staffing and Retention
- Monitor Human Resources practices to verify compliance with employment laws and company policies, and to confirm practices that maintain high morale and staff retention to include effective communication, prompt problem resolution, proactive supervisory practices and maintaining a proactive work environment.
- Manage turnover and solidify current and future staffing through development of recruiting sources, and through appropriate selection, orientation, training, staff education and development.
- Consult with department managers concerning the operation of their departments to assist in eliminating/correcting problem areas, and/or improvement of services.
- Manage facility budgets and business practices to include labor costs, payables, and receivables.
- Monitor business activities to be certain procedures and standards are followed, appropriate handling of funds and that sound credible business practices are followed at all times.
- Be familiar with Standard Precautions, Exposure Control Plan, Fire Drill and Evacuation
- Maintain confidentiality of resident and facility records/information.
- Protect residents from neglect, mistreatment, and abuse.
- Protect the personal property of the residents of the facility.
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Long term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Supportive working environment and culture. We would be happy to discuss your compensation further during the Interview!
Current/active state Nursing Home Administrator license (Required)
Previous experience as an Administrator or Executive Director of a Long Term Care campus (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
in Black River Falls, United States