Certified Dietary Manager (CDM)
Meadowbrook relies on our excellent dietary department for producing quality nutritious meals that cater to our residents' specialized dietary needs. We are seeking a passionate Certified Dietary Manager to create delicious and nutritional meal plans and oversee operations of all kitchen/dining area safety and sanitation. Come make a difference they can taste and join our excellent team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire Dietary Aides and Cooks sufficient to the needs of the Dietary Department functions.
- Recruit, interview, hire, train, coach, evaluate, reward and discipline team members.
- Train all Dietary Staff in proper food sanitation, safety, and code requirements.
- Create meal plans to accommodate resident dietary needs while staying within budget.
- Assign shifts and responsibilities for preparation of meals, cleanliness, serving the dining room.
- Plan and direct preparation for regular and therapeutic diets.
- Assure proper sanitation in all food prep and dining areas.
- Supervise culinary service staff members.
- Use forecasts, food waste records, equipment, and inventory records to plan the purchase of food, equipment and supplies.
- Inspect meals and assure that standards for appearance, palatability, temperature and serving times are met.
- Assure that foods are prepared according to schedules, menus, and standardized recipes.
- Assuring that quality and regulatory standards are met.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Dietary Manager Certification (or equivalent certification and training to meet Wisconsin state requirements), required
· Experience supervising food services in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility, preferred
· Must be knowledgeable of dietary practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing dietary functions in nursing care facilities
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Pet Insurance
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Black River Falls, United States