Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
**VERY COMPETATIVE SALARY**
**10K SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS**
Meadowbrook of Black River Falls in Black River Falls, Wisconsin is looking for a dynamic dedicated leader who loves a challenge and fast paced environment.
A Nursing Home Administrator is responsible for nursing home management, profitability, operations, and direction in all aspects. Accountable for, but not limited to, census development, management of accounts receivable and collections, resident/patient care, state and federal survey compliance, and positive work culture. Follows all Center policies and procedures. Completes rounds of entire center premises at least daily to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
Requirements of the position:
- Current Wisconsin Nursing Home Administrator License or willing to get it with in 120 days of employment
- Demonstrated success leading a fun and productive work environment
- Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) Program plus employer match
- 6 paid holidays and 3 weeks of PTO
- Voluntary life and disability insurance
in Minneapolis, United States