Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) PM Shift
- Full Time PM Shift $4,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Competitive Wages!
- Highest Shift differentials in the area!
- Montly $200 Health and Wellness Bonus to use on your personal wellbeing!
An LPN's role is to provide quality nursing care to our residents, supervise the day-to-day tasks of nursing assistants, and coordinate residents' care with other center disciplines. Job duties are in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Assist in the Admission/Discharge process
- Complete accident/incident reports, follow up investigation process
- Transcribe Physician orders, document all resident information as necessary, notifying physician and family as needed. Review medication orders for completeness of information and accuracy
- Be willing to learn Electronic Medical Record system and be flexible to change as needed
- Prepare and administer medication as ordered by the physician
- Be familiar with the Care Planning Process and participate in Care conferences, updating as needed
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all disciplines to ensure that all aspects of resident needs can be adequately maintained
- Be willing to participate in continuing education programs
- Must be currently Licensed to practice as an RN/LPN in this state
- Should be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Retention Bonus for Full-Time LPNs - $4,000
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Black River Falls, United States