Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Residents remember you. Co-workers count on you. We need you to bring your talent and your heart to our team. We’ll give you the support, tools and training you need to make a difference in the lives of your residents. More importantly, we’ll surround you with people who are just as passionate about caring as you are. We’re a family. And we want you to be a part of it. Do you have a passion for helping people, thrive in a team environment, and want to make a difference all while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Our facility’s success is dependent on our skilled Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) delivering compassionate care to our residents. Generous wage scale plus shift differential. Sign on/retention bonus.
- Resident centered care oriented
- Personal cares to include assistance in adl’s, mobility, positioning, bathing, toileting and dining assistance
- Observations and reporting to licensed staff to monitor resident condition and safety
- Be aware of all aspects of safety for residents and co-workers
- Answer call lights timely and promptly
- Be a team player working in coordination with all disciplines in the center
- We are seeking special individuals with a firm grasp of our mission and values but with soft touch that empowers our culture. The right candidate for this role will be dedicated, compassionate and a team player. Ideal CNA candidates should also have:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment
- Must achieve 12 hours of in-service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal)
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Depending on the employment status, candidates who join Synergy Senior care to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (with employer match)
- Shift Differential
- Sign-On Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Supportive working environment and culture
Please inquire today for specific shift openings and more information.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.