Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
The Primary Purpose of this job is to provide Quality Nursing Care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing functions performed by the Nursing Assistants and coordinate all aspects of a resident’s care with other disciplines in the center. Job duties are in accordance with the current Federal and State Regulations that govern the center.
- Assist in the Admission/Discharge process
- Transcribe Physician orders, document all resident information as necessary, notifying physician and family as needed. Review medication orders for completeness of information and accuracy
- Be willing to learn Electronic Medical Record system and be flexible to change as needed
- Prepare and administer medication as ordered by the physician
- Be familiar with the Care Planning Process and participate in Care conferences, updating as needed
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all disciplines to ensure that all aspects of resident needs can be adequately maintained
- Be willing to participate in continuing education programs
- Must be currently Licensed to practice as an LPN in this state
- Should be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
Complete accident/incident reports, follow up investigation process
- Licensed Practical Nurse
Depending on the employment status, candidates who join Synergy Senior care to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (with employer match)
- Sign-On Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Supportive working environment and culture
We would be happy to discuss your compensation further during the Interview! We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that our facility provides. If you are chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
Please inquire today for specific shift openings and more information.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.